“Water Quality management” is an institutional twinning project aiming at assisting the Ministry of Water and Irrigation in improving its management of water quality through strengthening the institutional, regulatory, human resource capacity. This project is implemented in partnership with Italy, France and Austria.
The project seeks to hire a Linguistic Assistant for the Resident Twinning Advisor (RTA).
The RTA Assistant works on full-time basis.
- He/she reports directly to the RTA
- He/she reports administratively to the PAO and follows the PAO's procedure.
Scope of work:
- To edit and translate texts and documents relevant to the Project (i.e. newsletters, press releases, PowerPoint presentations, reports and minutes f meeting from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- To provide interpretation from English to Arabic and vice versa as deemed necessary.
- To accompany the RTA in meetings, workshops and seminars in Cairo or in other cities in Egypt, for the purpose of translation and interpretation.
- To assist in all the secretarial and administrative tasks, as deemed necessary.
- Relevant university degree.
- Advanced knowledge of English language, and excellent drafting skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including a first-class command of MS Office, Outlook, Internet et alia.
- Knowledge of twinning projects as an EU institutional capacity building instrument is an asset.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for sending the CVs is May 11, 2010.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
the deadline is extended until the 17th of May, 2010.
The Support to the Association Agreement Program is Recruiting